Saturday, June 14, 2008

One Word

TAG!
You are all it.


Answer the following with only one word.
  1. Where is your cell phone? ....................downstairs
  2. Your significant other?.......................missing
  3. Your hair?....................................wet
  4. Your mother? .................................writer
  5. Your father?..................................lawyer
  6. Your favorite thing?..........................friends
  7. Your dream last night?........................confusing
  8. Your favorite drink...........................lemonade
  9. Your dream/goal?..............................masters
  10. The room you're in?..........................bedroom
  11. Your children?...............................patient
  12. Your fear?...................................failure
  13. Where do you want to be in 6 years..........stronger
  14. Where were you last night?..................home
  15. What you're not?................................tall
  16. Muffins......................................chocolate
  17. One of your wish list items?.................buyer
  18. Where you grew up?...........................Utah
  19. What you read last...........................Persuasion
  20. What are you wearing?........................Pajamas
  21. Your TV?.....................................Tivo
  22. Your pets?...................................imaginary
  23. Your computer? ..............................Mac
  24. Your life?...................................full
  25. Your mood?...................................content
  26. Missing someone?.............................partner
  27. Your car?....................................Outback
  28. Something you're not wearing?................shoes
  29. Favorite Store?..............................Container
  30. Your summer?.................................humid
  31. Like someone?................................wishing
  32. Your favorite color?.........................black
  33. Last time you laughed........................today
  34. Last time you cried?.........................yesterday

1 comment:

JENNIFRO said...

I loved this one! I can't believe how much time it actually took to put it into one word. I would think normally I'd be fast--I'm tired.