1. Sad song. Dreaming with a Broken Heart by John Mayer. Patience by Take That.
2. Last purchase. Today: $24 Dinner with a friend.
3. Last argument. With myself, “Yes, you have to get up for seminary. BUT I DON’T WANT TO!!”
4. Stuffed animal name. An elephant named Ellie and a St. Bernard named Ralph.
5. Michael Jackson CD. No. I got in an argument in 4th grade with a kid that said, “The name is Billy Jean.” And I said, “NO! It is Billy Joel” I do own a Jackson 5 CD now.
6. Favorite day of the week. Fridays when I am leaving work.
7. Piano lessons. Oh yes. My mom (that didn’t work), Sister Kilpack, Sister Calder, some lady who taught at the University of Utah, my grandma-Oh yes and I still can’t play.
8. Frequent song played? I always fall back to the Wicked soundtrack.
9. Secret TV shows. I did start watching Dancing with the Stars this season. I was addicted to Days of Our Lives when I was in 5th and 6th grade.
10. Favorite scents: Campfires, pumpkin, lilac, Utah rain, ginger, and cinnamon
11. Date someone younger or older. I usually always dated older but my last date was with someone 4 years younger and that was fun!
12. One place you could travel right now? Italy or Spain.
13. Favorite time of day? About 7:10 a.m. when the kids have left the church building and I am done with seminary.
14. Do you know National Anthem? Of course.
15. Wearing now? Jeans & a sweater. I just got back from seeing a movie and dinner with a friend.
16. Jobs? Many, many jobs. Highlights: Sample lady at the grocery store, dishwasher and frog washer for a biochemistry lab at the University of Utah, Gap sales girl (I can fold!)
17. Did you go to High School Prom? Yes. I went all three years.
18. Perfect time to wake up? 8:30 ish
19. Perfect bed time? 11:00-12:00.
20. Favorite soda. I like homemade root beer but occasionally I have a diet coke with lemonade.
21. Car accident? A head-on collision when I was 17 years old and I was rear-ended 5 times in 2005. I was stopped all 5 times when the other cars hit me. 2005 was not my year.
22. Closer to mom or dad? My mom. We can talk for hours.
23. Who would you want on a deserted island? MacGyver and my future husband. It would save time dating.
24. Bungee jumping? No and no.
25. Favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip or Peppermint Spray from Snelgroves. I also like Phish Food by Ben & Jerry.
26. Any high school clothes in closet. A girl’s sweatshirt that was left in my brother’s car by a girl that he didn’t know but drove her home from a dance. It is from Banana Republic and I love it.
27. Did you play high school sports? I played volleyball. Yes, short girls can play, we just can’t jump.
28. School talent show? No. My best friend has an incredible voice and I am not much of a performer.
29. Allergies? There is not enough room for this category. Everyone’s favorite- I am allergic to bagged lettuce.
30. Fun place you lived. Jerusalem.
31. Do you shampoo first in the shower of soap? Shampoo first.
32. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with toothbrush? Very wet.
33. Blue or black ink? BLACK usually but in my job I use blue and red a lot.
34. Have you ever gambled at a casino? No but I did just win the NCAA Tournament Pool at work, $50!
35. Puked on a plane. Never.
36. Puked in a car. My dad stopped before I actually puked IN the car. I was young and we were on a family vacation in Yellowstone.
37. Favorite cartoon as a kid? Smurfs, Scooby-Doo and Jetsons.
38. Favorite childhood TV show? CHiPs Patrol. I loved Ponch and Jon. I can also sing the theme song.
39. Who was you first roommate? At college, my friend Liz. I have 3 sisters and I shared a room with all of them at one point or another.
41. First alcoholic beverage? Never had one.
42. What was your first car? I had to drive a blue Pacer when I was in high school and it was before Wayne’s World made it cool. It was my sister’s car and it was sooo embarrassing.
43. Last movie I saw? Son of Rambow. (Totally cute movie)
44. Age you moved from hometown. 18. BYU bound.
45. First Grade teacher? Ms. Montague.
46. First airplane ride. To Oakland, California with my grandparents. I was twelve and I paid for my own plane ticket.
47. Who were you with the first time you snuck out? I never snuck out; I just slept over at my friend Liz’s house. Her parents were much more relaxed than mine.
48. First best friend. Amy Biesinger- my cousin.
49. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day. It depends on what time it is, it is a time zone thing.
50. First wedding that I was a bridesmaid? My sister Michelle’s wedding. It was the 80’s and I was twelve years old. I had an aqua blue dress and big permed hair. Not so cute.
51. First thing I do in the morning. I hit the snooze button about 20 times. It would be annoying to anyone who lived with me.
52. Concerts? Sting, James Taylor, Dave Matthews, U2, Chicago, Duran Duran (with Susan Brown).
53. First tattoo or piercing. I got my ears pierced when I was 20 years old with my friend Randall.
54. First celebrity crush. The guy that played Mike on Days of our Lives. I cried when Robin (the love of his life) married someone else. (I was in sixth grade)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What's hilarious is that Jill and I were addicted to "days"at the same time as you but...I was a junior in high school--actually OLD enough to be watching the show! Love those answers!! Lots of chuckles!
Also loved Ponch and Jon and the very same cartoons.
WOWIE!!
Loved your comments! I still can't remember who our dates were for prom, even though we went. Wierd. It was great to catch up yesterday. Love you!
hahaha! I totally thought I wouldn't learn anything new but I did!! :) You are hilarious!
Post a Comment