I love March Madness. Ever since I was in college, I would fill out a bracket and play along. This year was the first year that I actually participated in pool and I am thinking that it was a good year to play. When I filled out the bracket I was told that I needed to choose the final score of the game as a tiebreaker. I never thought I would need it but in the final game it was down to just a handful of us. If Memphis won than my friend’s husband Mike was the winner and then there would be a tiebreaker for 2nd and 3rd place. If Kansas won, there would be a tiebreaker between my co-worker John and me. John guessed that the final score of the game would be 128 points and I guessed the final score would be 145 points.
Kansas beat Memphis!
The final score of the game was Kansas 75, Memphis 68 for a grand total of 143 points! I was quite pleased with myself and with the fact that out of the pool there were only 2 women playing. I won and Carol got last place. Even though the guys told me that my brother probably picked my teams (which he did not) or I just got lucky (which I did), I don’t care because my team won and that is all that matters.
I WON! THANK YOU JAYHAWKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment