We made earrings by making our own buttons (covering buttons with fabric) and then we backed the buttons with earring backs. We got the idea from this cute blog. It is super easy to craft when someone comes up with the good ideas!
And what would Valentine's Day be without a little chocolate! Cute Valentine's Day bags from Target for $1. Easy and cute! (Did you count how many times I used the word cute? Sorry. 'tis the season!)
Speaking of cute, the other day I was leaving for work and Eric was staring at the computer watching PBS kids with his earphones on. I tried to get his attention by tickling his side but I just got a sour look. So, as I was walking out the door, I tapped him on the shoulder and signed (in sign language), I LOVE YOU! He just looked at me and said, "Me too." then he when right back to his show. It made me smile. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment