Seriously drop what you are doing right now and watch this show! This is a new modern Sherlock (he texts and Dr. Watson has a blog). You can get the whole season (two disks) from Netflix and it is sooooo worth it! When I received my disks, I waited patiently for two days so I could watch the show with Dan & Ellen in Dallas (now that is love!).I thought it would be good but I had no idea how amazing it would be! Just so you know, season two will be filmed in May and will air Fall 2011. I don't know how I will make it because it truly is the best thing I have seen in a long time! Did I mention it was pretty fantastic? (this is my new phrase of the week, pretty fantastic)! I love this show and you will have to let me know if you love it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment