A few months ago I posted about this amazing Peanut Butter Balls recipe. The last time I made them in a 9 x 13 but this time my friend Emma came over and we rolled them into balls and dipped them in chocolate. I did not have dipping chocolate so I made my own with semi-sweet chocolate chips and a little vegetable oil. I was really happy that we took the time to roll out the balls. Everyone who tried them loved them. I think I might buy a small scoop to make the process go faster. This time I took my cookie scoop, scooped up the dough into a ball, cut the ball in half, and then rolled the dough into a smaller ball. A little bit of work but delicious results. I think if I make them one more time, I might have this recipe down.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Will you mail me some of yours? When I made them (about 3 times in one week,) they never looked like that!
Happy Halloween! (Yesterday...)
I have to do my SS lesson...
Why haven't you brought these to church 3rd hour yet? RUDE. Get on that.
Post a Comment