Last Sunday was the Mix n' Mingle- Round 3. I had such a busy, crazy weekend that I decided that my potluck contribution would have to be something easy to prepare. So I decide on a 3 ingredient dish. You take a round of brie (Costco has very affordable brie), fig jam, and crackers. Sounds fancy, right?

You put the fig jam over the brie and you serve with crackers. So easy and really delicious. I usually put the cheese and jam in the oven to make everything soft and gooey but this time, I didn't want to have to worry about cooking anything at the church so I just brought the cheese to room temperature and everyone loved it.

As for the mix n' mingle, I saw a couple of my friends but for the most part it was not well attended. (I think most people were just on vacation.) Still, I had a nice time and because I went to 9 am church, I got a Sunday nap.
2 comments:
Yummy! What a great idea!
It even looks yummy enough to erase the memory of a lesson by Goliath
Post a Comment