Step One: Buy a peanut butter cookie mix. I know, it is cheating, it has added preservatives,they are not "homemade", I get the arguments but go buy a mix.

Step Two: Make up the mix according to the instructions and use a small cookie scoop to evenly distribute the dough into mini cupcake pans. Do not press down dough into the pans or the bottoms of the cookies will get too well done (like we did below).
Step Three: Bake according to the mix. When the cookies have about 3-5 more minutes left to bake, take them out and gently press a Reese's peanut butter into the center of each cookie. Put them back into the oven for 3-5 minutes or until cookies are done.
Step Four: Be patient and let the cookies sit for 2 minutes in the pan. Take the cookies out of the pan and let them sit for 2-3 more minutes. As Alton Brown says, "Your patience will be rewarded."
Step Five: Enjoy, repeat, go to the gym (the gym statement is just for me):) These cookies are super easy but they look complicated-a perfect mix.
1 comment:
Mmmmm! I'll have to try them.
(I love the gooey picture.)
Post a Comment