Christmas is coming, put out the welcome mat
Chris is looking for a new cowboy hat
If you haven't got a ten gallon, a pair of boots will do
If you haven't a pair of boots, then Austin I'll come to you!
It is decided! (with some vocal opposition) I am going to Austin, Texas for the Christmas holiday. I am going to spend 5 1/2 days with my cousin Rob, his wife Liz and their 3 darling children. We are going to cook, play games, make crafts, watch movies and hopefully eat some BBQ and some homemade breakfast burritos.
My brother John is driving up from Houston between his shifts for hopefully a day or two. I am excited to go somewhere warmer and to have a relaxing trip. This will be my 16th flight this year and I can't believe this will be my second time to Austin since October. Austin is probably one of the coolest cities I have visited in the U.S. I have a mini-crush on Austin and I am looking forward to a wonderful holiday!
(Texas State Capitol)
(AMAZING BBQ at the Salt Lick outside Austin)
(Lance Armstrong's Bike Shop, Mellow Johnny's)
I will miss all of you who will not be in Austin but seriously don't you want to come?!!
Merry Christmas!
Chris is looking for a new cowboy hat
If you haven't got a ten gallon, a pair of boots will do
If you haven't a pair of boots, then Austin I'll come to you!
It is decided! (with some vocal opposition) I am going to Austin, Texas for the Christmas holiday. I am going to spend 5 1/2 days with my cousin Rob, his wife Liz and their 3 darling children. We are going to cook, play games, make crafts, watch movies and hopefully eat some BBQ and some homemade breakfast burritos.
My brother John is driving up from Houston between his shifts for hopefully a day or two. I am excited to go somewhere warmer and to have a relaxing trip. This will be my 16th flight this year and I can't believe this will be my second time to Austin since October. Austin is probably one of the coolest cities I have visited in the U.S. I have a mini-crush on Austin and I am looking forward to a wonderful holiday!
I will miss all of you who will not be in Austin but seriously don't you want to come?!!
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
BOOOOOO!!!!!
Post a Comment