Thursday, November 11, 2010

Oh! The Place You'll Go.....

This year has been the year of airplanes, airports, air mattresses, packing and unpacking. Since January 2010, I have been to the following places.


(On my last plane ride to go see Dan & Ellen in Ohio)


  • Rochester, New York (& surrounding area): 8 times (previously mentioned previous boyfriend lives there)

  • Niagara Falls & Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada: Once while I was in Upstate New York

  • Columbus, Ohio: 3 times (Visiting my brother Dan, his wife Ellen and their adorable children, Amelia & Luke)

  • Salt Lake City, Utah: Once in April for General Conference and to see my family and I am going to Utah for the 2nd time this year for Thanksgiving in 2 ½ weeks (YAY!)

  • Houston & Austin, Texas: Once (To visit my brother John and my cousin Rob & his wife Liz and their adorable children)

  • New York, New York: Twice (By bus with my old roommate Maria)

  • Santa Ana, California: Once (To visit my sister Liz, her husband Kent and their twin boys, Nate & Jake)

If you were counting, this means that I have been on an airplane 14 times so far this year (I have one more ticket purchased which will make 15 airplane trips and I am still considering a trip for Christmas (maybe Texas & maybe #16)). This much traveling has made for an exhausting and exciting year and I would not have changed it for anything! In fact, I am looking forward to what 2011 will bring, maybe Europe?!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Can I go to Europe with you? Please?!

I'm SO happy that you came to visit us so much! I wish Texas was as close to you as Ohio. OH how I miss the O H!

And you, of course!