Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Birthday Wish

For my brother Dan's 30th Birthday, his darling wife, Ellen decide to put together a package of 30's. 30 of his favorite treats, 30 bottles of root bear, 30 birthday wishes from his family and friends and these darling photos. Isn't she awesome?! By the way, so is the birthday boy. He is a great dad, a great husband and an amazing brother!





Amelia did not want to participate in the photo shoot which makes it so much more entertaining. I love the picture of her holding the 'Y' in Daddy. Priceless.

I asked Eric (my nephew) what he would like to give Dan as a birthday wish. Here is our exchange.

Aunt Chris: “Eric, what would you give Uncle Dan for his 30th Birthday Wish?”

Jenna (Eric's 9 year old sister): “A jet pack?”

Eric: “No.”

Jenna: “Oh, that’s what you want. Rocket Shoes?”

Eric: “No.” Eric thinking.....

Eric: “A rocking chair.”

Aunt Chris: “Why a rocking chair?”

Eric: “Because old people like to rock.”

Seriously, do I need to say anything else? Old people like to rock!

Happy Birthday Dan!