Sunday, August 3, 2008

I AM SO TIRED!

After much anticipation, Breaking Dawn was finally released! Below are pictures from the Release Party at Barnes and Noble. I ran into some of my girls from seminary and some other people from my ward. The party was very uneventful but it was fun to see everyone. When I got home, I read until 5 am, slept, woke up late, read for an hour, ran some errands, read for a few hours, took a break, read for a few more hours and finished the book. I am so tired but it was so fun. I really enjoyed the book. I don't want this to be a spoiler post, so if you want to discuss the book when you are done, just let me know. Goodnight!



3 comments:

Liz Lehnhof said...

You're done? I'm impressed! When I'm done we'll have to chat.

Up in Bubbles said...

Oh my gosh is it really out? Have you read it? Is it Good? I can't wait to get my hands on one. Do you think the Library has them? I am so excited.

JENNIFRO said...

Such a fun night! I love that you read it ALL in a night!