Wednesday, August 13, 2008

August 12th

You would think that the 12 of 12 would get easier each month but I really have a hard time finding 12 pictures I like in one day. So, here is my 12 of 12 for August.


1. Aaron Peirsol
2. My clean laundry
3. 12
4. The "flower shop" at my metro stop
5. Me
6. A day in the life of Michael Phelps
7. My lunch- sushi from Kaz- AMAZING!
8. The metro
9. Farragut North Metro stop (my work stop)
10. My "When pigs fly" pig- this little pig is in my office to remind me that nothing is impossible
11. My train
12. OLYMPICS- Michael Phelps

4 comments:

heather said...

Love the piggy reminder...that is great!

JENNIFRO said...

Love this as always! Very cool.

jill said...

Very creative! I like the little touches like the 12 in the elevator and the pig flying.

Becky said...

graet idea chris! may have to borrow this one from you. fun to see what you are up too!