Highlights of Day 3 on VACATION!
1. I took my nephew Ben with me to see my Grandmother. He was so cute when he found the ewukalaylee (as he called it). Hey Ben's parents: He said he wants one. Maybe Santa should bring him an ewukalaylee. (hint, hint) Doesn't he look so cute?! He also loved the chickens and playing shoot the moon.


Ben & his Great-Grandmother Todd
Ben did not want to pose for the picture. I think the $1 bribe was money well spent!
(Hey, I can bribe other people's kids, right??:)
Ben did not want to pose for the picture. I think the $1 bribe was money well spent!
(Hey, I can bribe other people's kids, right??:)
2. Sometimes I feel that I only get to see my friends for a few minutes when I am on vacation. Here are some quick shots of us before everyone had to run their separate ways.

3. I loved staying up really late with Liz, Lynnette, Anne, and Brad! It was such a great beautiful evening to just sit outside and talk.
All in all- a great day!
4 comments:
Ben is the CUTEST! I think Santa SHOULD bring him a ewukalalee (sp?) for Christmas!
BTW - I LOVE the post per day of the trip! I'm totally going to do that for MY utah trip!
It looks like you had a great trip!!! Your hair looks great, who does it?
So fun to see pictures of everyone! My in-laws, the Gardners go to the Millcreek parade every year, I bet you see them there...we missed it this year. Amy Gardner & Brian Corpron are from Skyline. Next time you come out give me a call!
Thank you for the compliment on my hair- I have a great stylist in Maryland. SHE IS FABULOUS!
Post a Comment