Monday, July 14, 2008

July 12th: 12 of 12

I know I am late getting this up but honestly I had a really hard time taking pictures on the 12th. I thought that because it was Saturday that I would have an easier time but I forgot that I usually spend my Saturdays by myself. I don't mind but the weekends are very quiet.

Starting left to right, top to bottom.
  1. Flowers from my overground, under-cared-for garden
  2. My alarm clock. I slept in and took a nap.
  3. Twilight (I am rereading the series before the next book comes out)
  4. Eclipse (Book 3 in the series)
  5. Doing laundry- my drying system
  6. My TIVO remote
  7. A whole wheat sweet roll. I treat myself to one on Saturdays after the gym.
  8. Grocery shopping with my reusable bags
  9. My running shoes
  10. New Moon (Book 2 in the series) I finished the first two books and started the 3rd.
  11. My feet
  12. I bought a watermelon
Not very exciting but I am still glad I did it.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

I'm glad you did it too!

Kathryn O. said...

I recently read the 3 twilight books as well (after much urging from friends and family) so I could be finished before the 4th comes out. Do you like them?

Chris said...

I love the books because I like the romance/adventure combo. I don't like the books because I stay up way too late reading them. I am excited to see what she does with the 4th book.

jill said...

Great job posting your day, I really should read that series...