Sunday, July 13, 2008

I would like to thank the people who made this possible. . .

My fun trip to Utah could not have be possible without some help.

Thanks to:

1. Delta Airlines
(Direct flights ROCK but seriously what is up with the
$25 charge for a second bag?!)
2. Alamo Rental Cars
(Having your own car. . .priceless!)
3. My high school friends!
Can you believe it has been 15 years?!
4. The little people
Thanks for all your hugs and kisses! Aunt Chrissy loves you!
5. To the Millcreek parade committee.
Great Job this year! See you in 12 months!
6. To Mike & Shonna
Thanks for looping around Salt Lake so I could find brisket for the party (apparently the 4th store was the charm). I also appreciate the pictures and the kitchen help. I am glad you guys moved back!
7. To the parents
Thanks for squeezing one more person into your house- I think twelve was plenty.
8. 24-hr Fitness
I really appreciate the free 7-day pass. It honestly went to good use.
9. Jack
You know who you are!

10. Thanks to all the people who get so excited when I come to Utah.
I feel like a rock star!

I have 21 nieces and nephews (yes, I am serious!) and I love being Aunt Chrissy.
This trip I saw 15 out of the 21, 71% is not half-bad. This trip just went by way too fast.


Miss you already!

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Totally cute! And I love the pic! You ARE the BEST Aunt in the WHOLE WORLD!! :) Wish it could've been 16/21!!

JENNIFRO said...

That was sweet! Good ol' ma and pa. It's always great to go home.

Ashley Richards said...

Hey Chris,
I loved seeing you while you were in town. Email me your address so I can email you. I love your blog! I will have lots of reading enjoyment for the next little while. Love you - Ash

jill said...

That looks like a sad group of kids waving good-bye, that's what I call, a job well done.

Chris said...

It was so sad to leave. I am always so torn between my family in Utah and my family in Maryland.