skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, July 11, 2008
The GREATEST PARADE on EARTH!
Here is a slide show of this year's East Millcreek 4th of July parade. This parade rocks! I have been going to this parade since I can remember and there is no place I would rather be on the 4th of July! I hope you enjoy the slide show!
1 comment:
Ellen
said...
AH!! I SO wish we could've been there!
July 12, 2008 at 10:08 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Chris
A thirty-something single girl from Utah trying to make her way in this big world.
View my complete profile
Friends & Family
Alisha
Ben & Lynnette
Briana
Dan, Ellen, & Amelia
Domestic Chicky
Heather
Jennifer
Jill
Kara Jayne
Kelley
Ligia
Mark & Heidi
Mark & Kathryn
Ryan & Erika
Hardbacks and Paperbacks
In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto
The Checklist Manifesto
The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals
Movies
Charade
Chocolat
Dan in Real Life
Emma (the new BBC version)
Emma (the new BBC version)
Evan Almighty
Penelope
Pride & Prejudice (BBC)
Pride & Prejudice (the Mormon version)
Sabrina
Singing in the Rain
Sound of Music
Stranger than Fiction
Recipes & Restaurants
DC Coast
Guardado's
Jaleo
Levante's
Teaism
The Bombay Club
Blog Archive
March
(2)
February
(10)
January
(8)
December
(4)
November
(10)
October
(7)
September
(2)
July
(1)
October
(1)
September
(2)
April
(2)
March
(1)
February
(1)
January
(2)
November
(5)
October
(7)
September
(11)
August
(14)
July
(23)
June
(24)
May
(14)
Sitemeter
1 comment:
AH!! I SO wish we could've been there!
Post a Comment