I had a few extra minutes on Friday so I decided to stop by Goodwill. I was getting ready to leave when I saw it, wait for it. . .yes, a lonely table looking for a home. I couldn't help myself. It was strong, stable, and it relatively good condition (sounds like a good boyfriend). Oh, and it was only $30!!! I really DO understand that I did not NEED another table but my heart breaks for lonely things (and people) and I could not say no. We should be glad that you cannot adopt kids or pets at the Goodwill because I would have a house full.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
TOTALLY cute! It works better as a kitchen table than your old kitchen table. But where'd your old kitchen table go? Craft table? (It's a very good craft table!)
$30 is a STEAL!!
Super find!!!
Tablelicious! (?) :)
I love the new word. I think I should change the title of this post! Thanks Emma!
It's beautiful! OK, next time you visit we are skipping all the fun things we usually do when you're on vacation and we are heading to Goodwill. You have a gift.
Cute table. lucky
Is that a tear I see running down the table's leg?
It looks so happy. It even went to a home that has the gospel.
Post a Comment