Lewis: I don't even know what I'm doing.Wilbur: Keep moving forward.
Lewis: I mean, this stuff is way too advanced for me.
Wilbur: Keep moving forward.
Lewis: And what if I can't fix this, what are we going to do?
Wilbur: Keep moving forward.
Lewis: Why do you keep saying that? And don't just say keep moving forward!
Wilbur: It's my dad's motto.
Lewis: Why would his motto be keep moving forward?
Wilbur: It's what he does.
"Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
Walt Disney
I spoke in church last Sunday and this was my inspiration! I promised a lot of people more of my talk. So please be patient, I am getting around to it!
I spoke in church last Sunday and this was my inspiration! I promised a lot of people more of my talk. So please be patient, I am getting around to it!
1 comment:
Well hurry up already!
Post a Comment