Drab to Fab!
Favorite Find or Fix-up!
(a tag for everyone)
Thank you Jennifer for the awesome idea! A few years ago I really wanted side tables for my living room so I looked and I looked until I found. . .
Favorite Find or Fix-up!
(a tag for everyone)
Thank you Jennifer for the awesome idea! A few years ago I really wanted side tables for my living room so I looked and I looked until I found. . .
then cream, and then I crackled them.
It sounds like a lot of work but
it was really quick and I loved the results.
it was really quick and I loved the results.
Such a perfect fit.
3 comments:
I have always loved these tables--well done!!
you are the Goodwill queen! You find the most fabulous stuff! I LOVE what you did with the tables! I want a copy of the talk you gave on Sunday.
I was going to say that I don't have anything to post on this... but I know what item I am going to choose! YES! :) I love your side tables! The green and cream crackle effect is AMAZING!
Post a Comment